Please answer these questions. Cronotmeter infromation attached for questions.
Show calculations for each step.
1. Carbohydrates: convert grams to kcal
2. Protein: convert grams to kcal
3. Fat: convert grams to kcal
4. Calculate Total Kcal
5. Calculate % of total kcal for carbohydrates, proteins, and fat. | Confirm accuracy by totaling the percentages (show work).
6. Which macronutrients are not within their respective AMDR or are very close to either the minimum or maximum of their respective AMDR? State the AMDRs in your answer.
7. Calculate % of total kcal for saturated fat. Use the total kcal from #4.
8. Which two foods contributed the most saturated fat?
9. How does your intake of saturated fat compare to the recommendation?
10. Calculate % of total kcal for added sugars. Use the total kcal from #4.
11. How does your intake of added sugars compare to the recommendation?
12. Which two foods contributed the most added sugars?
- Rhetorical analysis essay
- Explain how the performance demonstrates or challenges social norms, cultural stereotypes, and ethnic heritage, (as appropriate for the event itself).
- What implications (if any) would this have relative to when managers would be evaluated based on net income calculated based on absorption costing?
- Is inflation the biggest threat to financial stability?
- Write a research paper on the Statistical Analysis of CSU, Fresno Mobile Health Unit Statistical Analysis of CSU, Fresno Mobile Health Unit.
- Write a research essay about why abortion laws should have exceptions for medically emergent abortions.
- Are the due process procedures for a short-term and a long-term suspension of a student the same or different?
- Describe the ways in which grit, resilience, and coping skills are essential to any advocacy effort.
- Explain how each of us might have a role in determining the organizational culture of our remote meetings.
- In what ways are Native Americans part of everyday life in the mature English colonies.