THE ARTICLES ARE ATTACHED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
EACH ARTICLE IS LABELED WITH THE QUESTION NUMBER FOR YOU TO ANSWER
Why did Defense attorney W. Scott Quinlan file a series of recent motions seeking to suppress not only cellphone data from his client, Kenneth Bash, but subsequent wiretaps of Bashs friends and associates who now stand accused of conspiring to smuggle drugs into Salinas Valley State Prison and sell methamphetamine and heroin on the outside? In their response to Quinlans motion, prosecutors wrote that the Fourth Amendments ban on unreasonable searches doesnt apply to prisoners. Why doesnt the fourth amendment apply to Prisoners? Do you think that the 4th amendment should apply to prison inmates? Why or why not?
Why did the Clinton County District Court Judge John Telleen grant Travis M. Robertsons request for suppression of evidence.
Explain the courts holding & reasoning in Weeks v. US.
What if you were a police officer and you were responding to a complaint of loud music coming from an apartment. You knock on the door but nobody can hear you. The door is unlocked and you enter to see a large cache of illegal drugs. Would the drugs be admissible in evidence? Analyze in IRAC format
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)