THE ARTICLES ARE ATTACHED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
EACH ARTICLE IS LABELED WITH THE QUESTION NUMBER FOR YOU TO ANSWER
Why did Defense attorney W. Scott Quinlan file a series of recent motions seeking to suppress not only cellphone data from his client, Kenneth Bash, but subsequent wiretaps of Bashs friends and associates who now stand accused of conspiring to smuggle drugs into Salinas Valley State Prison and sell methamphetamine and heroin on the outside? In their response to Quinlans motion, prosecutors wrote that the Fourth Amendments ban on unreasonable searches doesnt apply to prisoners. Why doesnt the fourth amendment apply to Prisoners? Do you think that the 4th amendment should apply to prison inmates? Why or why not?
Why did the Clinton County District Court Judge John Telleen grant Travis M. Robertsons request for suppression of evidence.
Explain the courts holding & reasoning in Weeks v. US.
What if you were a police officer and you were responding to a complaint of loud music coming from an apartment. You knock on the door but nobody can hear you. The door is unlocked and you enter to see a large cache of illegal drugs. Would the drugs be admissible in evidence? Analyze in IRAC format
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.