THE ARTICLES ARE ATTACHED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
EACH ARTICLE IS LABELED WITH THE QUESTION NUMBER FOR YOU TO ANSWER
Why did Defense attorney W. Scott Quinlan file a series of recent motions seeking to suppress not only cellphone data from his client, Kenneth Bash, but subsequent wiretaps of Bashs friends and associates who now stand accused of conspiring to smuggle drugs into Salinas Valley State Prison and sell methamphetamine and heroin on the outside? In their response to Quinlans motion, prosecutors wrote that the Fourth Amendments ban on unreasonable searches doesnt apply to prisoners. Why doesnt the fourth amendment apply to Prisoners? Do you think that the 4th amendment should apply to prison inmates? Why or why not?
Why did the Clinton County District Court Judge John Telleen grant Travis M. Robertsons request for suppression of evidence.
Explain the courts holding & reasoning in Weeks v. US.
What if you were a police officer and you were responding to a complaint of loud music coming from an apartment. You knock on the door but nobody can hear you. The door is unlocked and you enter to see a large cache of illegal drugs. Would the drugs be admissible in evidence? Analyze in IRAC format
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology