THE ARTICLES ARE ATTACHED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
EACH ARTICLE IS LABELED WITH THE QUESTION NUMBER FOR YOU TO ANSWER
Why did Defense attorney W. Scott Quinlan file a series of recent motions seeking to suppress not only cellphone data from his client, Kenneth Bash, but subsequent wiretaps of Bashs friends and associates who now stand accused of conspiring to smuggle drugs into Salinas Valley State Prison and sell methamphetamine and heroin on the outside? In their response to Quinlans motion, prosecutors wrote that the Fourth Amendments ban on unreasonable searches doesnt apply to prisoners. Why doesnt the fourth amendment apply to Prisoners? Do you think that the 4th amendment should apply to prison inmates? Why or why not?
Why did the Clinton County District Court Judge John Telleen grant Travis M. Robertsons request for suppression of evidence.
Explain the courts holding & reasoning in Weeks v. US.
What if you were a police officer and you were responding to a complaint of loud music coming from an apartment. You knock on the door but nobody can hear you. The door is unlocked and you enter to see a large cache of illegal drugs. Would the drugs be admissible in evidence? Analyze in IRAC format
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.