Professor Instructions: Why is Health Communication important? Be sure to support your response with research and provide a reference list below.
Construct a story showing how health communication can be used. For example, pretend to be a medical professional explaining side effects from a medication to a patient. If you use this example you would have to research a medication, list the medication, and demonstrate how you would explain the side effects to a patient. You can use examples from your readings in Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Initial Post Requirements
Initial post must be at least 250 words of content. Repeating the questions and reference will not count toward the 250 words.
The discussion post must reflect the reading or lecture of the week.
All Initial posts need a reference.
If you are copying something word for word you need to list your source throughout the post.
Spelling, grammar, and format count.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.