Century U.S. Womens Sport
Examines the social
and political issues in women’s sport in US twentieth century
history. Gender constructions and tensions as they intersect with
race, ethnicity, class, and sexuality are explored.
In what ways has clothing impacted women’s experiences in sport and physical activity? In what ways were women from different subcultures impacted differently? How have these restrictions changed over the years?
sure to answer the prompt completely; incorporate at least one direct
quote, in quotation marks with proper in text ctitation, from the
readings/lecture; and provide an in depth level of discussion.
Please read the items attached.
textbook reading – Schultz, What Shall We Wear For Tennis (see attached)
not just early olympic fashion (see attached)
lecture (see attached)
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology