As you come to the close of your study of World Religions, it has become evident the past two weeks that religions will continue to have a place on the world stage and influence in the lives of many around the globe. In an ever-changing world environment that seems to get smaller every day, nations are discovering along the way that it is harder and harder to stay isolated from one another. In our study of World Religions, if there is one thing that that stands out above the rest, it is the notion that our world faces numerous global issues that demand attention and solutions for the betterment of all of the world. Could it be, given the historical nature of World Religions, that working together instead of in conflict with one another, that the world’s major religions could provide real-life, world-changing solutions that would pave the way for the betterment of humankind across the world? That is not to say it would be easy, but the benefits could be enormous for providing solutions to the Global Issues we face today.
You will need to include the following in your presentation:
A brief Introduction of your favorite religion and the reasons why you have selected to research it.
Provide a brief historical study and background information about your religion that will include:
The founder of the religion
The date of the religion
The geographical location and the role geography plays in the religion
Provide current demographical information about your religion
Detail and discuss the major components of this religion’s belief system.
The nature of a god or supreme being
Identify and define major rituals
Discuss views of the afterlife
Detail any worship practices and places of worship or no places
Detail and discuss the contemporary application of the religion in the world today
Highlight mission and services they provide to local communities
Highlight how this religion may be working with other religions to address world issues
What are those issues and how are they addressing them?
Project the future of your favorite religion
For the growth of it in the United States
For the growth of it on the world’s stage
Use actual demographic and academic studies to support your projections
Summarize your findings
Re-iterate why it is your favorite religion
Include an academically approved Citation Format along with a resource page. Use in-text citations directly on your slide to identify your resources and avoid plagiarism
Review the Grading Rubric in advance so that you will have a good idea of the expectations for the presentation.
Your presentation can be in the form of any of the following formats of your choosing.
Your presentation should not exceed 15 slides including your Title and Resource page.
You will want to maximize the advanced functions of your software to communicate your message with such things like:
Continuous Loop Presentations
Zero-Touch or Zero-Click Advancements
Or other multi-media software presentation
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations