In this Assignment, you will locate relevant existing research. You also will analyze this research using a tool helpful for analysis.
Reflect on the strategies presented in the Resources this week’s Learning Resources in support of locating and analyzing research.
Use the Walden Library to identify and read one peer-reviewed research article focused on a topic in your specialty field that interests you.
Review the article you selected and reflect on the professional practice use of theories/concepts described by the article.
Using the “Week 3 | Part 3” section of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template presented in the Resources, conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following:
Your topic of interest.
A correctly formatted APA citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details.
Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.
Analysis of the article using the “Research Analysis Matrix” section of the template
Write a justification stating whether you would recommend this article to inform professional practice.
Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following:
Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.
Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.
Identify at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
- Write a paper on the Madisonian Model of American Government.
- Write a paper on “How one defines what a person is or when human life begins determines one’s bioethical views on major issues such as abortion, IVF, embryonic stem cell research, and euthanasia.”
- Write a paper on how Critical analysis can be understood as the practice or process of breaking down and examining arguments presented in text or speech and assessing their viability.
- What is the prevalence of acute malnutrition between children 6–59 months of age living at Mifolni refugee camp? What are the major factors that could be associated with acute malnutrition in the camp?
- Write a Final Review Essay on Cone’s The Cross and the Lynching Tree
- Write a paper on the principles with which the website will be designed so that it is pedagogically effective in teaching students the history of Black female mathematicians.
- Knowledge and competencies of an enrollment management professional.
- What are the effects of Bullying and Mental Health.
- WRITE AN ESSAY AMERICAN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
- Write an essay on the Children taking antipsychtics not prescribed by a mental health provider.