Write a paper on Analysis of postpartum depression treatments.
1. Identification of problem and impact on nursing practice.
2. Clearly describe the research process, including what went well, barriers encountered, and what is still needed.
3. Correlates research findings to identified clinical issue.
4. Summarizes validity of qualitative and quantitative evidence.
5. Findings are clearly identified.
6. Recommends practice change with measurable outcomes and addresses feasibility issues.
7. Suggestions for implementation.
8. Conclusion of content findings.
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome
(Online Students Only)
1. Follows guidelines for a professional PowerPoint presentation. Speak directly with faculty for online Canvas submission process.
2. Evidence of participation by all group members.
(Campus Students Only)
1. Follows guidelines for a professional PowerPoint presentation.
2. Verbal delivery with good volume, pitch, and inflection for all group members.
3. Physical delivery with professional dress, good posture, facial expression with eye contact, and enthusiasm is present for all group members.
4. All group members effectively use notes and do not read from slides.
5. Participation by all group members.
1. Title slide including group members
2. Introductory slide with the clinical problem
3. Additional slides illustrating key points
4. Conclusion slide
5. Reference slide in current APA format
6. Effective balance of color, graphics, words, and space
7. Slide limit: 10–12, inclusive of introduction and references
***Optional handouts may be included to provide information for the audience to keep.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.