Write a paragraph about your reading habits. What do you typically read? Do you consider yourself a reader? Why or why not?
Write a paragraph about your writing habits. What is your experience with writing? What do think about when someone mentions writing? Do you consider yourself a better reader or writer and why?
Look over the 6 traits discussed on pages 12-14 of Fusion, Integrated Reading and Writing, Book 2, (Ideas, Organization, Voice, Word Choice, Sentence Fluency, Conventions). As you reflect on using these for reading and writing, identify which of these traits come easiest for you? Why? Which of these would you like to strengthen to improve your skill level?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.