Write a research paper about Kamala Harris’s (the US vice president) leadership character and motivating models, especially Herzberg.Group Assignment 1 (GA1): Your instructor will select for you a corporate or governmental leader (current time, not a historical figure). Your assignment is to analyze their leadership and communication styles and behaviors, considering at least 3 of the following: Social Style, NLP, Motivational models (particularly Herzberg), Thinking Fast and Slow, Negotiation styles (Getting to Yes), and/or Thomas Killmann conflict mode.
Your team is to split the work evenly and answer the main question (see below in red) with cited references:
How did the leadership and communications styles of this leader affect the culture of the organization, its projects, and results?
Create a 6-page (max, not counting cover, Table of Contents, Appendices) Managerial Report on the topic with proper APA Citations, and importantly, convey this convincingly to the class in a 20-25-minute summary executive presentation, with all group members contributing to the presentation.
NOTE: Since all of these won’t be covered by the instructor before the Group Assignment is due, I put some basic primer information together for you (you can use these as references but please consider other research as well):
Social Style: https://tracom.com/social-style-training/model
NLP (focus on the Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic piece): https://www.inc.com/molly-reynolds/how-to-spot-visual-auditory-and-kinesthetic-learni.html
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.