Write a research paper explaining how systems theory is applied to nursing practice.
Think about your practicum project and the issue you identified in Module 3. What issue or problem did you identify? (Note: You may have also selected a prominent nursing practice issue that is of interest to you.) Analyze scholarly literature related to the issue/problem of and strategies for resolution. Review different nursing theories that could support a resolution to the practice issue or problem you have identified. NOTE: Many students may be inclined to choose Lewin’s Change Theory. This is not a nursing theory and would not apply to the required content for this assignment.
In a three-to-six-page scholarly paper, address the following elements. Include a minimum of three scholarly sources, current within 5 years, to support your work. See rubric for specific, required content criteria within each section of the presentation:
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.