Write a research paper explaining the reasons for the Romans’ construction of such massive buildings as well as how they were able to design and build them using the materials, architectural concepts, and elements they employed. B. Discuss what happened in Pompeii in the year 79. While tragic, how has it helped us better understand the art and lifestyles of the Roman Empire? C. In what ways did Roman buildings differ from Greek structures, both architecturally and politically? (60 points possible)
EXTRA CREDIT: Discuss: a) why Christianity became so widespread throughout the Roman Empire; b) which Roman building type Early Christian architects looked to for inspiration in the design of their new churches; c) why they selected this particular Roman building to emulate (copy); and d) how Early Christians changed this building type to better suit their needs for Christian worship (5 points possible).
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.