Write a research paper explaining what sustainability in the context of events means.Critically assess the concept of sustainable events including models from picture attached in files. Provide an in-depth analysis (supported by relevant academic sources) of sustainable events management challenges by evaluating the management and approach to sustainability at a major event or venue (presented as a case study). Building on the analysis of your event or venue case study as above conclude the essay with a set of 3 meaningful strategic recommendations for your chosen event venue. Any details and modules you should base the essay on are included in the presentation attached below. Please use academic references and at least 5 of them should be from the list attached below.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.