Write a research paper on Jumia Nigeria: A case study ppt from retail to marketplace.These write-ups should be typed, one-inch margins on all sides; 12 pt. Times New Romans; page numbers; single-space typed; and two pages (maximum length). This is NOT to be a review of the case. In this write-up, you need to be extremely specific. Case analysis needs to focus on Change Management.
The format of this case analysis should have the following headings: Problems/Issues; Possible Solutions; Recommend Solutions; and Expected Outcomes. You should NOT repeat any of the case details. These write-ups are designed to be executive strategic decision documents written so that your immediate report-to would be able to read, understand, and implement your strategic decision. NO citations
Issues section: Please expand on how they connect to change “management.” Word issues as problems instead of statements.
Possible Solutions: Ex: Aligning value, profits, and people… Management must make difficult decisions, especially about governance structure, integration of workflows, and structure as a cost or profit center. Recommended Solution:
The recommended solution should be a subset of possible solutions. Solutions need to align with your problem statement(s). The recommended solution part should be the pinnacle of your analysis and a subset of possible solutions. Ex: Aligning value, profits, and people should focus on creating a proper atmosphere and reward system where people know they are appreciated.
Expected Outcomes: Ex: Be able to mitigate market threats and grow organically.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.