Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
Apply appropriate constitutional, criminal and procedural law.
Effectively utilize scientific methods, evidence, findings and conclusions.
Apply appropriate ethical principles, philosophies, theories and research.
Recognize human biases and employ emotional intelligence.
Recognize the impact of social stratification on criminal and social justice issues.
Project the impact of social change on criminal and social justice issues.
Submissions will generally be 20 or more pages. A VERY comprehensive analysis of issue(s) is expected.
In order to receive a passing score you MUST upload the following:
A proposal draft consisting of a comprehensive update to Sacramento’s Crowd & Riot Control Manual.
Ensure all proposed policy changes are clearly identifiable:
Clearly identifiable additions.
Clearly identifiable deletions.
Clearly identifiable changes.
Utilize footnotes in the draft to note the reason(s) for each change in the manual
Utilize footnotes for arguments based on a need for clarity/explicitness
Utilize footnotes for research.
Utilize footnotes for theories.
Utilize footnotes for data.
Utilize footnotes for philosophy.
Utilize footnotes for issue.
Areas of the manual you intend to leave as is may be left out of the proposal if immaterial.
Include counter arguments and evidence for potential opposition
Overall, the proposal will be assessed on:
The extent to which the proposal increases the effectiveness of the manual to ensure police conduct, procedures, and practices will in fact universally (Sacramento/everywhere, now/future) facilitate social control, protection AND justice.
Social Order, Just Deserts, Equity, Constitutional Rights for all.
The ultimate proposal removes all possible weaknesses of the manual.
The amount and quality of the evidence (persuasiveness of theory, research, data, law, reasoning, philosophy, etc) that the proposal includes in the footnotes.
The extent to which the policy changes persuade one to consider the proposal.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.