Write a research paper on the morality of using undocumented labourers in construction.Part I: Create a short, annotated bibliography of your two strongest sources: one that is in support of the pro side of your topic and one that is in support of the con side of your topic. At least one of these sources must come from the Columbia Southern University Library (https://libguides.columbiasouthern.edu/Library) Create a reference citation using APA Style and a short annotation or summary for each source. In your own words, explain the article’s purpose and conclusions. Then, explain how you might use the information from the source within your paper. Part II: Write a short research proposal paragraph that explains your chosen research topic, arguments on either side of the controversy, and finally, your tentative thesis statement. The purpose of the research proposal is to help you understand your project, gain direction and feedback on your project, and establish a blueprint for your project. Begin with a few sentences that offer context (background information) about the topic. Then, detail the controversy surrounding the issue, and include at least two sentences detailing the arguments on either side of the issue. Finally, offer your tentative thesis statement. The thesis statement is your overall argument about the issue, and it is normal to hone and strengthen the thesis statement throughout the first few stages of the writing process, so it is okay if your thesis statement is not exactly where you want it to be just yet. The thesis should make a solid argument and offer a justification of the position (tell your reader why the argument is valid, important, or true). Upload your Scholarly Activity as a Word document or PDF. You do not need to include a cover page, though you should use proper APA formatting for reference citations. Both parts of the scholarly activity combined should be at least 300 words
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.