Write a research paper that explains the Game Design and Development Career Capstone Research Paper.Basically this is a paper on what I want to do in the future which is game design and development. I currently take coding classes in high school and this paper needs to be about the job descriiption of a game designer and developer, qualifications, and salary / earning potential. Coding is a building block to this career. I need 2 internet sources and at least 1 book source from the library that are academically approved (i.e. no Wikipedia ) Preferably .org or .edu sources but some .com sources are ok. The topics that should be included are in the uploaded files. This should be MLA format and a works cited page please. NO Plagiarism of any kind.
I have included a picture of the books I have found in the library that I would like used if possible and if they actually go with what the paper should be about.
This should be an introduction, history and background, requirements to obtain this career, job descriiption, salary/earning potential, qualifications, education, outlook and reflection and conclusion.
The uploaded files show guidelines of the paper and what the teacher expects.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.