Write a study on the topic of stereotypical perceptions in cross-cultural communication.
Identify the research problem.
Analyze the article, examining the strength of its
thesis/hypothesis, method of investigation, analysis of data, and conclusions.
How does this research fit into the big picture? Connect your article with the lessons from the week or the course as a whole.
Discuss your educated opinion on the research.
Can you apply this research to “real life?”
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.