Write an essay on ONE of the following topics. novels to use are Interview with the Vampire, Death by Silver, An Ungodly Child.
Does increased knowledge lead to
happiness or despair in any of the novels in this course? Explain.
How does any one (or more than one) of
the novels in this course challenge or subvert traditional conceptions of good
and evil, or of normal and abnormal?
Does any of the male protagonists in
the novels in this course seem like an alter-ego of the female author? If so,
explain how the character embodies the authors feelings or concerns.
Is immortality shown to be desirable
in any of the novels in this course? (Note: immortality has often been desired
by mortal humans, but this doesnt mean that those mortals would enjoy it if
they got their wish.)
How are the birth process and the
parent-child relationship symbolically or realistically dealt with in any of
the novels in this course?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.