Write an essay on ONE of the following topics. novels to use are Interview with the Vampire, Death by Silver, An Ungodly Child.
Does increased knowledge lead to
happiness or despair in any of the novels in this course? Explain.
How does any one (or more than one) of
the novels in this course challenge or subvert traditional conceptions of good
and evil, or of normal and abnormal?
Does any of the male protagonists in
the novels in this course seem like an alter-ego of the female author? If so,
explain how the character embodies the authors feelings or concerns.
Is immortality shown to be desirable
in any of the novels in this course? (Note: immortality has often been desired
by mortal humans, but this doesnt mean that those mortals would enjoy it if
they got their wish.)
How are the birth process and the
parent-child relationship symbolically or realistically dealt with in any of
the novels in this course?
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.