There are many reasons you are completing an annotated bibliography, which will focus on your issue on the NATIONAL (United States) level. You are going to show the following in your annotated bibliography of 3 sources:
The quality of the various sources you found on your issue – Your selection of these specific sources for your annotated bibliography shows me that you understand that your sources for this course should be scholarly, relevant and recent.
You have critically read and understand your sources – Your analysis of each source shows me that you did not simply skim the material; you fully understand the author’s viewpoint, can put it into your own words and can make a connection about why this specific source is important when researching your topic.
You understand how to integrate source material into your own writing – Your integration of quotes and paraphrases will show that you understand key concepts of the source and how it relates to your topic without simply “patchwriting” or “drop quoting.”
You understand how to properly create a full citation and in-text citation using APA guidelines.
To complete the assignment:
You must choose 3 sources from the CPCC Library databases.
Write at least 2 paragraphs for each source. The first paragraph should summarize/analyze the article (300 – 400 words) and the second paragraph should evaluate the source (why is this a valid and credible source, who wrote it, what is his/her/their authority in the field, when and where was it published – just 4 – 5 sentences.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.