Choose two sets of the questions in the Study Guide for Los diarios de motocicleta and answer them in a thoughtful way (make sure to point out which of the questions your are answering). Take into account your readings and your research as well as your original ideas based on the film. Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit. Make sure to connect to your readings/other films, and/or your personal life and include at least one quote from the film to illustrate your point/s. You should also raise question/s based on the film and/or your readings. Then comment on at least two of your classmates’ posts. Your comments should be thoughtful, offering something substantial to your classmates (not just “I agree” or “Good point”). You could even provide a possible answer to their questions.
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?