Write short reviews of a primary source, scientific research articles published within the
last two calendar years.
a) what the author(s)
was/ were trying to
b) how the authors) did it
c) what the authors) found
d) what the author(S) concluded (i.e., what the findings
© your own Impression of the findings This should constitute a good. solid paragraph.]
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?