Summary of educational goals and experiences
Description of how attaining the education degree assists the applicant in achieving professional goals and career aspirations.
Identification of a current problem of practice in education that the applicant is interested in exploring.
Summary of the importance of this problem within the context of your professional practice and in the research literature.
Description of how the problem of practice aligns with your chosen area of specialization.
Summary of your research experience, professional presentations and publications.
Current employment as an educational practitioner, or a minimum three years previous work experience in education or related field
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument