What are you most interested in studying? Write a draft of your research title. Also, write a brief research question that describes what you want to know.
Conduct several searches until you find an article that is as close as possible to your research topic. Then conduct a second search using descriptors mentioned in Chapter 2 of your text. Choose 5 articles that address your research topic and an abstract for your literature review.
Your assignment: Create a Annotated Bibliography using the 5 articles you selected. Make sure to use APA format. The two links below will help you with your bibliography.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.