Discussion Board 1:What is the best value that should be assessed when evaluating the worth of an information asset to the organization – replacement cost or lost income while repairing or replacing? What is the likelihood value of a vulnerability that no longer requires consideration? Cite resources and references that can support your assertions. (minimum 100 words)
Discussion Board 2:PKI is used extensively in the U.S. federal government. However, it has not caught on in the business and commercial sectors. Why is this the case? In your opinion, what is the future of PKI? Do alternate methods such as those proposed by the FIDO Alliance (URL: https://fidoalliance.org) offer a viable alternative to PKI? (minimum 100 words)
Discussion Board 3:Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) was designed to address the limitations of Version 4 (IPv4). What cybersecurity-related enhancements have been incorporated into IPv6? The adoption of IPv6 has been pretty slow across both the public and private sectors. What reasons can you attribute to this? Cite resources and references that support your assertions. (minimum 100 words)
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.