For your initial post, begin by reminding the class of your final project in a brief sentence or two. Next, identify the stakeholders (and potential stakeholders) of your chosen issue. Then identify any ethical considerations you believe may be of importance for your project, particularly as related to the sources you have identified for your analysis.
Describe any ethical challenges that have arisen as you have researched your social issue that may be related to the stakeholders involved. Be sure to include your references, in either APA format or with direct links to the sources.
In response to your classmates, comment with attention to what ethical considerations might be relevant for the research they are conducting.
To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric PDF document.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument