Students are welcome to choose any of the following questions to answer and explain:
1. Describe the nature of the first contact between European and North and South American civilizations? What circumstances helped lead the kingdoms of the Iberian Peninsula to start on their campaign toward global conquest?
2. What is Yalis Question? How can these concepts be tied to questions relating to global inequities in the present day?
3. What were the circumstances that helped give rise to Imperial dynasties in Asia, Africa, and the Indian sub-continent? What do these states have in common with one another? How do they differ?
4. Describe the nature of the first contact between European and North and South American civilizations? What lead the kingdoms of the Iberian Peninsula to start on their campaign toward global conquest?
5. Describe the history of the great Pre-Columbian civilizations of North and South America. Explain the reasons for the collapse of important civilizations in the Western Hemisphere before or after the arrival of European explorers?
6. How did the religious, social, and political situation in England during the 1600s influence the settlement of the colonies of North America?
7. Identify moments in the lives and careers of our founding fathers where their loyalties to Britain were first brought into question. What aspects of their experience made it so they felt revolution was necessary?
8. George Washington famously lost more battles than he won during his campaigns in the Revolutionary War. What additional factors helped the Continental Army ultimately defeat the British and gain independence?
9. Describe and examine the social structures and dynamics that existed within the plantation economy. What were the conditions that helped to bring about the end of slavery in the Atlantic world?
- Navigating the Complex Landscape of Illegal Immigration in the United States Essay
- Strategic Analysis of Apple Inc.’s Innovative Healthcare Technology Venture Research
- Review of John A. Historian’s Exploration of Imperial Rise and Fall Book Review
- Negligence Liability, and Contract Dispute in Music Festival Incidents Essay
- TikTok Trends and Cultural Consumption Among Older Adults Research
- Prometheus Bound by Aeschylus Essay
- Exploring Sartrian Existentialism Through Character Development in ‘Last Images of the Shipwreck’ Essay
- Evolution of Educational Philosophy: From EDC 722 to EdTPA – A Reflective Journey Essay
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research