Fill Out Attach Form
Task Post the following:
1. Topic you plan to study
Topic: What are the impacts of technology in education for elementary students?
2. Three research questions that you will consider using as a basis for an action research study in your classroom or educational setting.
3. A rationale for each of your three questions, explaining how your questions reflect an issue, problem, idea, or dilemma that you identified in Part A
4. Include your results from testing your research questions in the Litmus Test Game.
5. Include any data you have collected in your educational setting as support.
Pros: Student learned how to use the computer to search for apps to get to classroom assignments.
Con: students did not have to write so many of my 2nd graders do not know how to write on notebook paper. Also books where read to them online so they never learned for to read for themselves.
You can add some more information that you can think of.
6. Write a 2-3 paragraph contextual summary describing the background information of your Topic. Be sure to explain the following in your contextual summary: (Make sure you label each sections)
A. The continued challenge, issue, idea, or dilemma that is important to you that relates to P–12 student learning in your classroom or learning environment where you have control.
7. An explanation of requisite background information that informed the problem, such as:
B. Past and current data (i.e., test-score data) related to the context of the problem.
In the past student scored higher on state exam, now post pandemic they are scoring well below average. They are losing basics writing and drawing skills and not retaining as much since they are not writing anything down. Just clicking keys on the computer.
a. The context of your classroom setting in a way for others to understand your rationale for choosing this topic to pursue for your research, including:
This school year out motto is “Getting back to the Old School, with a futurists mindset”. The old school was using pencil and paper, but today a lot of the students work has to be done on the computer and they are losing a lot of their basic motor skills like writing and holding a pencil.
i. Relevant demographic data
Church Street Elementary school Demographic
b. Scholarly research from the literature that supports your decision to pursue this journey of inquiry.
c. Include at least 2-3 past and current data collected about your topic.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.