As learned in this week’s reading and videos, it is critical that employees be assigned specific roles during an organizational change process. Employees want/need to feel included in organizational change. This will allow for open communication during the change process. Leaders should assign roles during these change initiatives.
You are the leader of your department and want to develop a plan to present to your employees and to assign roles for an upcoming change in operating systems. The roles to include in your written plan are listed below. Use these roles as section headers in your written plan. Each section should have 2–3 paragraphs dedicated defining each major role.
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.