Do research on Assistive Technology for ELL (English Language Learners) in primary grades and write a 4-page paper in APA 7th format with embedded citations that focuses on the assistive technologies available in the curriculum.
Structure of the work:
Paragraph 1 Introduction (Attention grabber, thesis statement (what your paragraphs will be about), concluding sentence),
Paragraph 2 (Topic sentence 1st topic with literature review and discussion, and closing sentence)
Paragraph 3 (Transitional phrase (TP), topic sentence 2nd topic with literature review and discussion, and closing sentence)
Paragraph 4 Concluding paragraph (TP, re-state thesis statement, briefly elaborate on the topic, impacting closing sentence)
References in APA 7th format (must have at least 5 references)
- Write a paragraph about how reading this article will affect your classroom practice.
- Explain why it is important that we would know the standard deviantisation for a given sample.
- Write an essay on one specific musical aspect common to a handful of films or more.
- In what state and/or federal court could the business law students file their legal action?
- Briefly describe the rationale for the services/interventions used to address the problem or issue discussed in #1.
- Describe the breadth of the discipline and how it relates to other things you study in college.
- What was the question Sir Arthur Lewis kept coming back to since his time growing up in St. Lucia regarding labor and wages?
- Explain how you will effectively influence, manage and monitor assessment and evaluation to ensure excellence in teaching and deep learning for all students?
- Discuss change strategies and identify which actions should be focused on first.
- Write a paper proposing how entrepreneurship should be researched.