Briefly discuss a purchase you made within the last
two months and explain whether you applied the limited problem-solving approach
or extended problem solving approach in the process of making the decision to
purchase and consume the product. Use the link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SUvMZD4C-zpTRSISVIbCCpWIM7Ud0VPv3UfPVrhSNio/edit?usp=sharing to access Lecture 2 notes on
Decision Making from the Consumer Behavior class. In addition to the lecture
notes, use at least two peer-reviewed sources to explain why you applied a
particular problem solving approach. Your essay should be approximately 300
words (+/- 10%) and in APA 7 format.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument