Identify 2 different processes used in the insurance industry and classify them into process types such as job shop, batch processing, assembly line, etc. Explain the rationale for your process type classifications.
Which companies or similar organizations in your industry would you consider to be recognized leaders in any of these process types? How does that compare to your organization?
What should management focus on in managing those process types?
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?