Change management is a systematic approach to dealing with the transformation and changes of
organizations’ goals, processes, or technologies. During times of change, people tend to resist
change and stick to old processes and habits.
Write an essay to discuss the following:
1- Why is it important for businesses to change?
2- What are the main reasons for people to resist change?
3- Link the above discussion to the current situation of employee working remotely due to
COVID-19. How were organizations able to cope with the new situation? Support your
discussion with relevant examples.
Please use the attached material for the essay to answer the questions. The essay should start with an introduction and thesis statement body paragraphs answering the questions mentioned given to you herein the topic, and ends with a short conclusion. For the references please use Harward and mention them in referencixce format below the essay.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing