The purpose of this assignment is to stimulate critical thinking about the reasons why young women smoke and strategies to decrease smoking among young women in the United States.
Read the case study at the end of Chapter 3. Based on what you read, answer the following questions:
What should Meghan think as she considers how to target 18- to 24-year-old young women with an antismoking campaign?
What messages do you think would resonate? What are good ways to get those messages out?
Who would be good spokespeople for the campaign and why?
Why do you think smoking rates are rising in this age group for young women?
Upload your assignment as a Word document, 500 words, double-spaced, APA format.
Book: New Dimensions in Women’s Health 8th ed. Jones & Bartlett Learning. ISBN: 9781284183573
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.