2. User Talexander4204 Pw ale$2021
3. Scroll down to clss Research methods
4. Go to week 2 and do the discussion board
5. MAKE SURE TO RESPOND TO 3 PEERS
Consider all that you have read in Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 about “Research and Errors in Personal Human Inquiry”. If we are not careful when we conduct research, our personal tendencies to error could produce bias in our research designs and interpretation of results. Take a look at the video posted below – “Shopping While Black”. It is a depiction of a social experiment conducted by ABC News to discuss race relations in America. Consider the errors in human inquiry discussed in chapter 1 and paradigms discussed in chapter 2.
Discuss with your peers the following; (this is a social experiment only, conducted by ABC News)
What errors of traditional human inquiry might be involved in an experiment of this type? (Please specifically identify the error of human inquiry and how it might apply)
How might our own thought paradigms effect us if we were to interpret the results or design the research for a topic such as this?
You must POST FIRST before you will be able to see the posts of your peers.
LINK TO VIDEO
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.