2. User Talexander4204 Pw ale$2021
3. Scroll down to clss Research methods
4. Go to week 2 and do the discussion board
5. MAKE SURE TO RESPOND TO 3 PEERS
Consider all that you have read in Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 about “Research and Errors in Personal Human Inquiry”. If we are not careful when we conduct research, our personal tendencies to error could produce bias in our research designs and interpretation of results. Take a look at the video posted below – “Shopping While Black”. It is a depiction of a social experiment conducted by ABC News to discuss race relations in America. Consider the errors in human inquiry discussed in chapter 1 and paradigms discussed in chapter 2.
Discuss with your peers the following; (this is a social experiment only, conducted by ABC News)
What errors of traditional human inquiry might be involved in an experiment of this type? (Please specifically identify the error of human inquiry and how it might apply)
How might our own thought paradigms effect us if we were to interpret the results or design the research for a topic such as this?
You must POST FIRST before you will be able to see the posts of your peers.
LINK TO VIDEO
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research