DO NOT alter or amend the question in any way, nor make up a question of your own.
Your essay should draw upon at least one theoretical perspective of Social Justice you have studied on this module, and you should illustrate your answer with examples from social or public policy.
1. Social mobility is what characterises a fair society. Do you agree?
2. Should people be entitled to medical treatment at the taxpayer’s expense for conditions that are self-inflicted, for example through smoking or heavy alcohol use?
3. Is positive discrimination on gender or ethnic grounds fair?
4. Should organ donation be made compulsory when people die? After all, the deceased will have no use for their bodies and millions of lives could be saved.
5. Is taxation the equivalent of slavery?
6. What is the purpose of punishment?
7. Should prisoners have the right to vote?
8. Is it right for the state to apologise or pay reparations for past wrongs?
9. Should we prosecute individuals for opinions expressed online or should we value all forms of free speech?
10. Should Private Schools be abolished in the UK?
11. Critically analyse changes to the Welfare system in the
UK since 2010 in relation to an issue of Social Justice
12. “The underlying inequalities that preceded this crisis are crucial in understanding the complex impacts of the Covid-19
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning