ARTICLE CRITIQUE ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
In the Article Critique Assignments, you will systematically and objectively critique criminal
justice-related research articles to understand published research. You will critique the strengths
and weaknesses of peer-reviewed journal articles and carefully analyze arguments and points in
the article. You will develop the technical writing skill of critiquing while furthering critical
thinking application and knowledge of the topics investigated. You will incorporate and apply a
Christian worldview perspective to each topic and Article Critique Assignment.
4-7 pages excluding the title page, abstract, and reference pages.
Current APA format.
Minimum of two (2) peer-reviewed journal articles from Liberty University library.
Acceptable sources (peer-reviewed articles published within the last 5-10 years only).
Include a critique of least two (2) strengths and two (2) weaknesses from each article.
Include a Christian and Biblical Worldview perspective.
Article Critique: Dual-Court System and Roles of Courtroom Workgroup Assignment
Locate two (2) peer-reviewed articles no older than 5-10 years that discuss 2 historical Supreme
Court cases and review the video titled: “Dual-Court System and Roles of Courtroom
Workgroup” found in the module’s Learn section. This historical case law choice is limited to
search and seizure, stop and frisk, searches for evidence, or police interrogation and
confessions. Chosen articles do not have to be on the same topic although they may be. Find
articles related to case law on the aforementioned topics but do not consider articles merely
discussing the case law itself. Provide an in-depth discussion of the findings of each article. With
respect to the specific case law you have analyzed, defend constitutional democracy and the
issues raised in case law from a Christian and Biblical worldview.
The abstract isbetween 120-250 words. You are critiquing the scholarly article that you select on the two cases. You are not to critique the court ruling directly, rather the articles that are composed on them.You are critiquing the scholarly article that you select on the two cases. You are not to critique the court ruling directly, rather the articles that are composed on them.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.