ARTICLE CRITIQUE ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
In the Article Critique Assignments, you will systematically and objectively critique criminal
justice-related research articles to understand published research. You will critique the strengths
and weaknesses of peer-reviewed journal articles and carefully analyze arguments and points in
the article. You will develop the technical writing skill of critiquing while furthering critical
thinking application and knowledge of the topics investigated. You will incorporate and apply a
Christian worldview perspective to each topic and Article Critique Assignment.
4-7 pages excluding the title page, abstract, and reference pages.
Current APA format.
Minimum of two (2) peer-reviewed journal articles from Liberty University library.
Acceptable sources (peer-reviewed articles published within the last 5-10 years only).
Include a critique of least two (2) strengths and two (2) weaknesses from each article.
Include a Christian and Biblical Worldview perspective.
Article Critique: Dual-Court System and Roles of Courtroom Workgroup Assignment
Locate two (2) peer-reviewed articles no older than 5-10 years that discuss 2 historical Supreme
Court cases and review the video titled: “Dual-Court System and Roles of Courtroom
Workgroup” found in the module’s Learn section. This historical case law choice is limited to
search and seizure, stop and frisk, searches for evidence, or police interrogation and
confessions. Chosen articles do not have to be on the same topic although they may be. Find
articles related to case law on the aforementioned topics but do not consider articles merely
discussing the case law itself. Provide an in-depth discussion of the findings of each article. With
respect to the specific case law you have analyzed, defend constitutional democracy and the
issues raised in case law from a Christian and Biblical worldview.
The abstract isbetween 120-250 words. You are critiquing the scholarly article that you select on the two cases. You are not to critique the court ruling directly, rather the articles that are composed on them.You are critiquing the scholarly article that you select on the two cases. You are not to critique the court ruling directly, rather the articles that are composed on them.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology