Critical Response Paper #1
must be a minimum of 750 words (with 1 secondary source).
You may write about Christopher columbuses letter to the king of spain ( I have the letter attached) and how it led to the genocide of the natives and incorporate the poems that i have also attached which were wrote by the natihala people
Topic: Open. Good topics to write about: Racism, Native American culture, The Conquest of the Americas, History, Greed, Violence, Religion, Hypocrisy, etc.
This essay should be analytical and expository.
The reader should learn something from your essay.
Questions that you should answer during your essay:
What is my topic?
Why is my topic important?
What can be learned from the text I have chosen to write about?
How is my topic relevant today?
How is my topic relevant to US Culture?
How does my text help to better understand Latin American culture?
Critical Response Papers that are incomplete, typed but not double-spaced, off-topic, not edited for proper English grammar, orthography, and punctuation, handed in late without a valid excuse, etc. are subject to a stiff grade penalty. The highest grade you can receive for a late assignment is a C (unless you have a documented excuse). Missing compositions will be entered as zeros (0).
These papers should not be simple “opinion” pieces.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning