Critical Response Paper #1
must be a minimum of 750 words (with 1 secondary source).
You may write about Christopher columbuses letter to the king of spain ( I have the letter attached) and how it led to the genocide of the natives and incorporate the poems that i have also attached which were wrote by the natihala people
Topic: Open. Good topics to write about: Racism, Native American culture, The Conquest of the Americas, History, Greed, Violence, Religion, Hypocrisy, etc.
This essay should be analytical and expository.
The reader should learn something from your essay.
Questions that you should answer during your essay:
What is my topic?
Why is my topic important?
What can be learned from the text I have chosen to write about?
How is my topic relevant today?
How is my topic relevant to US Culture?
How does my text help to better understand Latin American culture?
Critical Response Papers that are incomplete, typed but not double-spaced, off-topic, not edited for proper English grammar, orthography, and punctuation, handed in late without a valid excuse, etc. are subject to a stiff grade penalty. The highest grade you can receive for a late assignment is a C (unless you have a documented excuse). Missing compositions will be entered as zeros (0).
These papers should not be simple “opinion” pieces.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.