Summarize your favorite video and respond to any of the focused questions below. Be sure to cite supporting examples from online sources provided above in your original post. Be sure to cite supporting evidence from any of the online resources above.
After your original post, reply to at least two classmates. What did you learn new and what connections can you make about this subject?
1. Consider the civilization of the Maya. What contributions did they make in the arts, architecture, literature and the calendar?
2. How was the civilization of the Incas in South America unique? Compare and contrast the great Inca civilization with other MesoAmerican Civilizations and Europe. How are they similar and different?
3. Describe both the Aztec and Inka confrontations with the Spanish conquistadors. What similarities and differences can be made between Mesoamerica and South America?
4. Compare and contrast the cultures of the Aztecs and the Inkas. Consider their social structure, practices, art, and architectural achievements.
Use any of the online resources below for research in your discussions.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.