Summarize your favorite video and respond to any of the focused questions below. Be sure to cite supporting examples from online sources provided above in your original post. Be sure to cite supporting evidence from any of the online resources above.
After your original post, reply to at least two classmates. What did you learn new and what connections can you make about this subject?
1. Consider the civilization of the Maya. What contributions did they make in the arts, architecture, literature and the calendar?
2. How was the civilization of the Incas in South America unique? Compare and contrast the great Inca civilization with other MesoAmerican Civilizations and Europe. How are they similar and different?
3. Describe both the Aztec and Inka confrontations with the Spanish conquistadors. What similarities and differences can be made between Mesoamerica and South America?
4. Compare and contrast the cultures of the Aztecs and the Inkas. Consider their social structure, practices, art, and architectural achievements.
Use any of the online resources below for research in your discussions.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.