There’s 3 speeches with outlines and one with MLA citations and one analysis. A speech analysis (2 full pages double-spaced. It will consist of 7 paragraphs, total (intro, 5 topics, conclusion). 3 minute personal narrative with outline 5 -10 minute demonstrative speech with outline about “how to write a journal” 5 minute informative speech with outline and 3 credible academic sources in MLA works cited. Pertaining to Covid 19 and its impact of small-scale businesses Specific Purpose – Covid 19 has affected a lot of large-scale businesses with even multi-billion-dollar worth MNCs resorting to employee lay offs amidst the unprecedented crisis. The purpose is to highlight how the small-scale businesses coped amidst the pandemic. Central idea – Compare and contrast with the large – scale industries, the advantages and the disadvantages small businesses had in the entire Covid – 19 lockdown situations.
- Overkill an Avalanche of Unnecessary Medical Care
- Course Project /AN
- Nursing Education Practicum Documentation (NEPD) Form: Competency 2
- Summative task: Endocrine System
- Discuss on Cultural competence refers as “developing an awareness of one’s own existence, sensations, thoughts, and environment without letting it have an undue influence on those from other backgrounds;
- Write a storytelling approach to analyzing Nike’s advertisements in the U.S. & U.A.E.
- Write a research paper on the Modern India, Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Write a discussion paper on the Drug & Alcohol Use and Abuse in American Society
- What makes a good supervisor (or bad one), and how to transition to becoming a supervisor.
- Explain the Standard of Care Approach (nutrition, family support, spirituality) versus the current approach used.