EN130 English Composition II
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of two (2) double-spaced pages to a maximum of three (3) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
Using what you’ve learned throughout this course, but especially in Lesson 5, write a well-developed comparison-contrast essay on one of the following topics:
Research and compare two online games.
Compare/contrast two computer programs.
Determine the best deal between two different computers.
Compare/contrast two business tactics.
Compare/contrast shopping online with traditional shopping.
Compare/contrast two music groups or two teams.
You may use outside sources if you document them using APA format, or you may write this essay based entirely on your knowledge/experience.
This is the end of ASSIGNMENT 05.
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations