As a warm-up activity this week, you will watch a video on juvenile corrections. This video explores a juvenile correctional facility in Arizona and gives you a glimpse of the similarities and differences between adult and juvenile correctional facilities.
Juvenile correction facilities. (2006). New York, N.Y.: Films Media Group.
For this assignment, you will continue to develop resources and an understanding of the case or population you are utilizing in your Signature Assignment. For this assignment, you will research treatment options available for your case or your population, and then write a paper. Be sure your research and paper address the following:
Identify treatment options available for your particular individual or group’s needs in jail, prison, or community corrections.
Discuss the availability and flow of treatment as the individual or population moves from the correctional environment to the community.
Discuss the efficacy of treatment options available.
Support your assignment with at least two peer-reviewed journal articles.
Length: 3-5 pages
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?