Using a peer reviewed article that is no more than five (5) years old that interests you personally; however, it must be related to one of the following topic areas:
National security law
Homeland security laws, policies, and executive orders
Immigration and border security
A critical analysis includes:
An Introduction – introduce the thesis
Summary – provide the main idea
Analysis – critically state the positive and negative points of the article and assess if the intended goal of the author was met
Conclusion – summarize the main ideas
Include at least two (2) additional references as part of your critique. These additional references should support your analysis.
The paper must be at a minimum of 3 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
2 scholarly sources per page of content.
Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
Follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style
No use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- Overkill an Avalanche of Unnecessary Medical Care
- Course Project /AN
- Nursing Education Practicum Documentation (NEPD) Form: Competency 2
- Summative task: Endocrine System
- Discuss on Cultural competence refers as “developing an awareness of one’s own existence, sensations, thoughts, and environment without letting it have an undue influence on those from other backgrounds;
- Write a storytelling approach to analyzing Nike’s advertisements in the U.S. & U.A.E.
- Write a research paper on the Modern India, Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Write a discussion paper on the Drug & Alcohol Use and Abuse in American Society
- What makes a good supervisor (or bad one), and how to transition to becoming a supervisor.
- Explain the Standard of Care Approach (nutrition, family support, spirituality) versus the current approach used.