You must read Platos Crito and Dr.Kings letter from birmigham jail
-consider the significance of some element of the human condition in Platos Crito and Dr.Kings letter from birmigham jail. Be clear use quotations. consider the counter argument
Write a one sentence opinion ( thesis )you can answer with facts, direct quotations, and logic and placeat the end of the introduction.
-Consider the central conflict in the work. How does it move the plot?
-How is the conflict resolved?
-What is the author saying about the human condition? Do you agree?
Overall, the essay has a clear skeletal structure revealing an effective introduction/thesis paragraph (with the introduction of your theme, the source work, and your argument), body (wherein each paragraph begins with a topic sentence that clearly indicates how the paragraph will address/support your thesis), and conclusion (wherein, rather than restating your thesis, you will offer a consideration of discovery) that are logically integrated and internally coherent. An adequate exploration of counter-arguments moves the essay beyond summary/paraphrase and shows how the evidence supports the thesis. Offer a look at an opinion contrary to that expressed in your thesis.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology