Create an informative speech about the pressures of succeeding as a first-generation immigrant.
There must be 3 total works cited with 1 scholarly citation and 2 others. I’ve attached works cited that I’ve found but can be subject to change.
Attached is an outline that I’m given with notes of the main topics I’ve thought up, but can also be subject to change.
Title can also be changed
3-5 min long speech
Send updates every day on the progress, the document included.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology