The Corporate Board has asked for information related to moving
business operations to the Cloud. They want to know if by doing so, they would
be more secure from cyber-attacks? Create a position that you as the Chief
Information Security Officer (CISO) would take to the Corporate Board. Talk
about which business processes are more valued (e.g., intellectual property
development efforts, processes that are the main income streams, etc.). Be sure
to implement the foundations of an enterprise cybersecurity architecture and
So, if you have three business processes, what would your thought
process be on which business processes to move to the cloud? Would you
recommend one…or maybe only two – if so, why not the other one? Based
upon what? Remember, you are the CISO…so make sure you stay in your
lane…and ensure your position is based upon the principles and elements of
your cybersecurity program!!!
one of your references MUST BE a credible threat
report such as Symantec, McAfee, or CrowdStrike.
Below is further explanation to elaborate what was said above:
“The Corporate Board has asked for information related to
moving business operations to the Cloud. They want to know if by doing so, they
would be more secure from cyber-attacks? Create a position that you (as
the CISO) would take to the Corporate Board.”
this means is that you must take a position as to whether or not moving to the
cloud is a good idea FROM A CYBERSECURITY PERSPECTIVE…AND DEFEND IT!!!
You should look at some things like the Cloud Security Alliance’s
“The Treacherous 12 – Cloud Computing Top Threats in 2016” (https://downloads.cloudsecurityalliance.org/assets/research/top-threats/Treacherous-12_Cloud-Computing_Top-Threats.pdf?utm_source=sniply&utm_campaign=sniply&utm_medium=sniply). When
it comes to depicting requirements for different levels of information to move
to the cloud, the Department of Defense Cloud Computing Security Requirements
Guide is a valued resource(https://dl.dod.cyber.mil/wp-content/uploads/cloud/pdf/Cloud_Computing_SRG_v1r3.pdf). I
would also review the “Security Guidance – For Critical Areas of Focus in
Cloud Computing v4.0” by CSA…FedRAMP.gov has some solid information that
you can glean information from…
let me reemphasize – your input to the corporate board is CYBERSECURITY FOCUSED…you
are the CISO, stay in your lane!!!
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning