David Logan: Tribal Leadership
This video focuses on five kinds of tribes that people naturally form and describes how they influence behavior.
Write a 350- to 525-word summary after viewing the “David Logan: Tribal Leadership” video that:
Describes Logan’s theory on tribes.
Compares Logan’s ideas with tribes that you have been a part of in the past.
Reflect on how Logan’s idea of Tribal Leadership may affect how to approach change. Express your thoughts.
There are many great examples of leaders communicating their vision for change, such as Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Malala Yousafzai, Steve Jobs, Howard Schultz, Indra Nooyi, Hillary Clinton, and Melinda Gates.
Go to the Internet and find a powerful vision for change speech that resonates with you.
Write a 350- to 525-word summary, about the speech you selected that resonates with you. Does it share the characteristics of an effective vision statement as outlined in the text?
Summarize your viewpoint on whether or not Logan’s theory on tribes is valid and coherent. Defend or justify your summary.
Include a link to the video you selected.
Include support for your assessment by citing Organizational Change text as well as a minimum of two of the Week 2 Electronic Reserve Readings sources in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Use of first person will be permissible in this assignment.
Submit your summary on David Logan’s Tribal Leadership talk, your summary of the selected vision for change speech, and your position statement on David Logan’s theory on tribes as one document. Include a link to the video you selected
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.