Define institutional political participation and differentiate it from extra-institutional political participation.
Discuss the concept and process of voting. Be sure to discuss who is allowed to register to vote, how to register to vote, factors that promote voter turnout, and factors that reduce voter turnout.
Discuss the concept and process of elections. Be sure to discuss the various stages and components.
Lumen American Government: Voting and Elections will help you greatly with this assignment. Be sure to:
Use APA formatting. Do not include an abstract;
Incorporate at least two high-quality sources into your product;
Submit your product as a .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, or .ppsx file, or as a link to a streaming video. If you need to submit a different type of file, contact your facilitator for prior authorization.
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.