Value Proposition to your recommended funder
Articulate the value proposition to your chosen actor (funder) for them to invest time, effort, reputation and money in your good idea to develop a business plan, overarching ontology, development specification, roadmap and in-depth value capture assessment.
Using a supplied template, create a full pitch deck and an elevator 60-second pitch.
Structure the pitch within the context of our post-Covid risk-averse environment and within the context of the geography and culture of your selected funder, including any social or tribal norms that relate to the eco-system that your solution will operate within
Identify what phrase a person would have to use to find your offering when using an AI assist such as Google Assist or Apple Siri.
Due Date: By 9 am on the 11st June 2021
Weighting (% of final grade): 40%
Description of Assignment:
All students will work together to create a pitch deck of a good idea along with the narrative for each slide.
Each student will also create a narrative report to express their interpretation of the pitch.
Each student will also create a phrase that a person would have to use to find your offering when using an AI assist such as Google Assist or Apple Siri.
The pitch deck will include the following requirements.
Brand and purpose
Consumer use scenarios
Each student will generate an overarching narrative supporting the pitch deck that must expand upon the pitch deck headings and overarching narrative.
This must also explain what the adoption would mean in terms of value to the targeted crown, and what purpose outcome is expected.
Also, each student must explain what this outcome would mean to them personally and how its success would impact their overall net worth by virtue of the value impact that could be captured and tokenised.
Learning Outcome(s) Assessed:
Ability to create a narrative that identifies what the good idea means in terms of value impact upon each of the critical stakeholders and operational actors, enterprise, crowd and market sector, including the consumer
How to introduce the notion of verifiable value impact measurements into value proposition pitch in a manner that creates greater confidence and willingness to support the development of the good idea and adopt the market offering
Ability to identify opportunities where the tokenisation of captured value-based assets reduces the risk and improves the odds of a return on investment for funders of a new venture
Grading Criteria (What constitutes a good assignment?): Specific guidelines for this assignment will be explained and demonstrated in class.
1. Ability to understand and articulate all the identified requirements to the point where a brief could be given to the appropriate experts for a full costing
2. Capacity to conceive and construct a description of a good idea in a way that enables immediate recognition of the operational and broader implications of the adoption of the good idea
3. Ability to comprehend the full value impact potential of a good idea from multiple actors’ perspectives, including the funders.
4. Capacity to articulate the value proposition to meet the needs of multiple actor’s perspectives, including the funders.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.