Describe a situation of ethical dilemma that you have experienced in practice and how it was resolved. (Saunders, 2014)
Submission Instructions: Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.
Identification of Main Issues, Problems, and Concepts
Distinguished – 5 points
Identify and demonstrate a sophisticated understanding of the issues, problems, and concepts.
Excellent – 4 points
Identifies and demonstrate an accomplished understanding of most of issues, problems, and concepts.
Fair – 2 points
Identifies and demonstrate an acceptable understanding of most of issues, problems, and concepts.
Poor – 1 point
Identifies and demonstrate an unacceptable understanding of most of issues, problems, and concepts.
Use of Citations, Writing Mechanics and APA Formatting Guidelines
Distinguished – 3 points
Effectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Exceptional use of citations and extended referencing. High level of APA precision and free of grammar and spelling errors.
Excellent – 2 points
Effectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Moderate use of citations and extended referencing. Moderate level of APA precision and free of grammar and spelling errors.
Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
You should respond to at least two of your peers by extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to their posts. Your reply posts are worth 2 points (1 point per response.)
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)