Read On Being a Cripple by Nancy Mairs (you will find the essay attached in the Module 1 reading assignment). After reading the article, write an essay analyzing how the author supports her central argument. Briefly summarize the essay and identify the central argument. Determine in what ways you believe the author successfully (or unsuccessfully) supports her argument. Focus on rhetorical elements present and how they are used to support the main points. How does the author establish ethos? How does she utilize pathos? Logos?
Use MLA format, and remember to properly cite the essay in MLA format.
Length: 500 words
- Explain how social media affects mental health?
- Write a research paper on gender inequality in the workplace.
- Write a research paper about mathematician Emil Artin.
- Write an argumentative paper that relies heavily on your novel’s perspective of the issue.
- Explain why black men should be considered victims without a victim.
- Discuss what you think should be done to help solve the hunger crisis in America.
- Discuss abut Henry David Thoreau’s 1849 essay “On the Duty of Civil Disobedience.
- Explain the measures of central tendency (mean, median, etc.) and variation (standard deviation, confidence interval, etc.) used to describe participants.
- Explain why U.S schools should be primarily funded by the federal government.
- What Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) is, who suffers from this disease, how it occurs, and the known treatments, if any, to help alleviate the symptoms.